Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crazy Day

Wow, it has been a busy day. Here it is, one of our "home work days", but yet, busy, busy, busy. This is good! It means we have gotten some things done. I am sure everyone has heard, I am helping Denise out while I am here. My name is Kerri, I'm the cousin from Florida. Man I am loving it here! I can't wait for the leaves to turn and the chill to come!

Denise was canning chicken again, I was making pasta, and oooohh, we will have some whole wheat pasta at the market on Saturday. Don't forget to stop by and check us out. We will also be adding new granola flavors to our already popular maple pecan flavor.
We also moved the sheep from one pen to another location on the farm. I have some great shots and took a video. If I get some time later, I will be putting it together and online.

Denise is out, moving chicken around and here I am updating the site. We will try to keep this fresh as often as we can. Sorry for the delay, it has been crazy around here, but here I am to help along. O, one more fun thing, we will be creating a newsletter with things going on to be sent to our regular customers.

I am working with Denise on a design for the website, and we will have one up shortly. Thank you all for your patience during its down time.

No comments: